MECHANISM (PROCEDURE) OF APPEAL (APPEALS) AUTHOR EDITORIAL DECISIONS
- In case of consideration of appeal editors operate according to procedure, accepted by – Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- Editors operatively react on the complaints of the dissatisfied declarants and find ways and methods of their consideration at the petitions of appeal set for a decision instances.
- A release gives information about that, to whom and in what method a declarant can appeal with an open question or complaint for their structural decision.
- A release provides the publication of reasonable implicit criticism of materials of the articles, if editors do not have convincing reasons, why it is impossible to carry out.
- A release, working on principle of priority of scientific discussion and discussions, gives possibility to the authors of материалів, that criticized, to answer on realizable criticism.