Психолінгвістика. Психолингвистика. Psycholinguistics.: Scientific and theoretic collection / SHEE «Pereyaslav-Khmelnytskyi state pedagogical university named after Hryhoriy Skovoroda». – Pereyaslav-Khmelnytskyi: [b. in.], 2008. – It goes out twice a year. – ISSN 2309-1797 (Print), ISSN 2415-3397 (Online)
Impact Factor: 1.273 for the year 2014 International Scientific Indexing (ISI), Impact Factor Open Academic Journals Index 0.201
Collection of scientific works of «Психолінгвістика», «Психолингвистика», «Psycholinguistics» (farther is Collection) was founded in 2008. Its founder is the State higher educational establishment «Pereyaslav-Khmelnytskyi state pedagogical university named after Hryhoriy Skovoroda» of the Departments of education and science of Ukraine. Collection is registered by the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine as the printed medium of communication and it is brought into the List of scientific professional editions of Ukraine, in which the results of dissertation works can be published on the receipt of scientific degrees of doctor and candidate of sciences in psychological sciences (Minutes № 747 from 13.07.2015).
The articles, related to psychological, anthropological, linguistic, social communication and psychodidactic aspects of psycholinguistics, are printed in Collection in Ukrainian, Russian and English languages.
The aim of Collection is an assistance in:
–development of home and foreign science;
–expansion of integration processes in a world scientific space, international research cooperation, and distribution of the results of scientific inventions in different countries of the world;
–promulgation of the results of psycholinguistic researches both experienced, leading and young scientists: doctoral students, post-graduate students, masters, and bread-winners of scientific degrees and scientific ranks. Realization of this aim will provide co-ordination of fundamental and applied psycholinguistic researches of different specialists, assist their actualization and introduction into the practical sphere of vital functions of man.
Collection keeps scientific traditions of home and foreign psycholinguistics, bases of which are formed by О.О. Potebnia, L.S. Vyhotskyi, V. fon Gumbolt, F. Boas, H. Steintal, Ch. Oshood, G. Carrol, Т. Сibeok, I.О. Baudouin de Curtenay, L.V. Shcherba, О. Luria, О.М. Leontiev, М.I. Zhynkin, О.О. Leontiev and other prominent linguists and psychologists, develops the modern home and world approaches to the researches of vocal-language communicative phenomena, offers the newest looks to the phenomena of language, speech and thought of man ontogenesis, and presents the newest results of psycholinguistic theoretical and experimental inventions.
Electronic edition of Collection is kept in the National library of Ukraine named after V.І. Vernatskyi.
With the aim of providing free access of world scientific association to authorial developments, the articles are included on the web site of edition, given to the external bibliographic and abstract databases and informative systems, in particular to Advanced Science Index (ASI), Google Scholar, eLibrary.ru, Directory of Abstract Indexing for Journals (DAIJ), Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI), Open Academic Journals Index (OAJI), International Scientific Indexing (ISI), Academic Resource Index (ResearchBib), Eurasian Scientific Journal Index (ESJI), CiteFactor, Scientific Indexing Services (SIS). With the aim of spreading in the international scientific space of data, published in Collection, the work is constantly carried out with the further plugging of this edition in the other scientific metrical bases of the world countries. The release of Collection conduct an active activity in providing of Collection presentation in the leading libraries of Ukraine and world.
Collection of scientific works of «Психолінгвістика». «Психолингвистика». «Psycholinguistics» is the collection with open access. It means that all its maintenance is in free access for the users or his/her establishments. It is allowed for users to read, load, copy, spread, print, search or do reference to complete texts of the articles of this Collection, preliminary not asking a permission for a publisher or author. All marked answers the rules of the Committee on ethics in publications – Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI) and Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities.
Copyrights on the printed materials remain for authors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY OF EDITORIAL BOARD
The release of Collection in the activity follows the next transnational principles:
- executes the requirements of the – Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI) and Berlin Declaration Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities);
- adheres to editorial independence;
- gives priority to the discussion;
- removes any conflicts of interests according to the worked out mechanism;
- encourages and supports scientific honesty;
- gives advantage to the intellectual standards and levels of materials, but not to the financial and political benefit and commercial reasoning;
- satisfies scientific necessities and interests of authors and readers;
- systematic conducts the work in the improvement of Collection;
- guarantees quality of materials which are published;
- provides anonymity in the system of mutual relations «Author – Reviewer (- ers)»;
- informs the authors about rules and requirements for publication;
- provides freedom in expression the opinions of authors of the articles;
- watches after observance of the intellectual ownership rights;
- develops recommendations and rules of manuscripts criticizing;
- protects confidentiality of these individual recipients - investigated which participated in psycholinguistic longetude and mass experiments;
- develops the mechanisms of conflict of interest decisions;
- operatively publishes a correction, clarification, refutation and apology, when it is necessary;
- foresees possibility of appeal realization;
- adheres to tolerance in the intercourse.